To play the game, we have to purchase the tickets. Here we are selling tickets for Wallet Coins. Each Wallet Coin values is equal to One Rupee. For example if you want to buy 100 coins you have to pay INR 100
1 Wallet Coin = 1 INR
10 Wallet Coins = 10 INR
100 Wallet Coins = 100 INR
Tickets are used to play the game. If any one of your friends requested for a game to play or you are invited your friends to play the game, if you want to participate in that game, you gave to purchase at least one ticket to join the game. To purchase the tickets, you need enough coins to buy required tickets.
If a game ticket cost in 10 Coins
1 Ticket = 10 Wallet Coins
2 Tickets = 20 Wallet Coins
6 Tickets = 60 Wallet Coins
Two types of games are in www.HousieBook.com. One is Private Game and another one is Public Game.
Private Game: You can play with your family members or friends like a specified group members.
Public Game: You ca play with users anywhere in the world.
To join in any game you have to buy at least one ticket.
Detailed Process To Use Website
First you need to register on www.HousieBook.com website to use the website
Register Your Account
- Enter You Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and Password and click proceed to create your account.
- Next time when you return to www.HousieBook.com, you can login with your specified Email Address or Mobile Number as Username and Password to access the website.
- Dashboard will display basic information of your account. Mainly it contains Wallet Coins Information, Upcoming Games List, Preview You Tickets
- Enter you required Wallet Ccoins count and click the "Wallet Recharge" button to proceed the payment page.
[Note: Minimum 10 Coins and Maximum 10000 Coins you can load per transaction]
- A preview page will appear and it will display all information to verify and proceed. To continue to payment click on the "Proceed To Pay" button.
- You are in payment gateway page, here you can choose you payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash Cards and all the available options. Choose your feasible option and proceed the payment. Once your payment authorized by your bank, you will see the success screen with the transaction details. If it is failed due to any technical or cancelled payment, you will see the failed page with the failure reason.
- Once the payment successful, specified/required Wallet Coins added to your Housie Book account.
Wallet Information/Available Wallet Coins
- In this section you can find your available Wallet Coins in your Housie Book account
- It contains all your Wallet transactional history in details. You can find all you credited/debited Wallet Coins history in this section. Mainly it contains Wallet Recharge history, SELL (Tickets Purchased) Wallet history, TRANSFER (Transferred to Friends) Wallet Coins history and WON(Game Winning Wallet Coins) Wallet Coins history.
- To buy tickets, first you must be invited by one of your friends or game which was created by you.
- Select the proper game name you want to purchase tickets from the available games list
- In the next fields tickets count, enter the number of tickets you want to purchase for the selected game from the above dropdown.
[Note: Only MAX 6 tickets you can purchase at a time]
- Once you entered your required tickets count, it will show the required Wallet coins to recharge the specified tickets count. If you have enough Wallet Coins in your account, you can proceed to buy the tickets by clicking "Buy Tickets" button
- If you don’t have enough Wallet Coins in your account, first load the required Wallet coins and proceed the same steps to buy tickets.
- Once the tickets transactions success, you can see your tickets purchased history in the Tickets History Tab in the same page, and Wallet Coins will be deducted from your account.
- To check the tickets, Go to dashboard and select your game name from the drop down list and click on the "View Tickets" button in View Tickets section
- You can check the purchased tickets transaction history in this section. All the records contains the Transaction Code, Transaction Date Time, Game Code and Tickets Count.